Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kyle and Brianna's Wedding..

On June 25 my baby sister married her best friend Kyle in a gorgeous, intimate, immediate family only, setting at Spring Grove Park. You couldn't have picked a better day for an outside wedding. The bride looked stunning and the groom was handsome. Everything was just perfect!
Mr. and Mr. Blauwkamp..
What's so special is that I am the one that set them up. My first matchmaking experience ended with a wedding. How awesome is that?! Praying for nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness for you two.
Some shots from the ceremony..
The Hulst family minus my brother who wasn't able to come.
He's in Cali and it just didn't work for him to venture home.
A few of our fam..
The park is just perfect for photo opps.

My beautiful little girl..
And handsome boys..

Another of Kenz, just because she's so pretty..

Kennedy and I in our matching dresses. She was SO excited to match with someone. I typically dress the boy's alike and since she doesn't have a sister she's constantly wanting to match me. I figured this would be a fun time to do just so. Plus, I really just liked the dress. :)

My other sissy and me. Not sure why we didn't get one of all three of us?!
After the ceremony we headed to Alpen Rose for the reception. They also had a pig roast reception the following afternoon with all their friends and fam. It was a super fun weekend celebrating the marriage of my sweet sissy and new brother in-law. We pray for nothing but the best for you guys.

No comments: