Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Timbo's House

For the past few days the kid's have been asking if we can go back to Timbo's house. On Sunday evening we ventured over to our friend's Tim, aka Timbo, Jen and Liam's house and the kid's had a riot. They had baby kitties, toads, and fun 'new' toys. Kennedy was in her glory with the kitties and toads. Jen was even a sport and crept under the tramp with her to capture the toads. I bet we counted about 20 under there. Kenz's bucket wasn't all that huge so I think she captured six to take home as 'pets.' It was kind of gross seeing all the toads wedged into this tiny container. She, however, thought it was the coolest and was so excited about her toads. We did let them go in our landscaping when we got home and she still looks daily to see if she can see any.
After all the toad catching fun it was time for motorcycle rides. Kolter wanted to go and very much enjoyed his ride.

Not quite as much as big sister though.. she was beaming with a huge smile that went ear to ear the entire time she was on the bike.

Kooper didn't want to go for a ride and I wish I would've had a video of Liam on his ride. We'll let his mommy and daddy post that because it's a sight that all will enjoy, trust me. :)
Kenz REALLY wanted to go for a ride on Tim's big bike, but thankfully we were able to pacify her by letting her sport Timbo's helmet for awhile instead. Next time she's hoping for a ride on the 'big' bike.
Looking like a stylish motor-mama in this getup, hey?
I think the bike would've fit her pretty well. I just wasn't up for letting her give it a whirl seeing as she just recently took her training wheels off. We're thankful Tim was such a great sport about giving rides.Sweet little Liam was cruising around when we got a glimpse of this.
Gotta love a little crack shot every now and then. :)
Kooper LOVED Liam's Woody doll.
I think he played with it pretty much the whole time we were there. The 'new' toys were the highlight for him.
Kolter and Liam having some fun on the bikes.
In the pic above Kolt is tightly gripping a ball as well as his sippy. I think he really liked the 'new' toys too and at one point in the evening brought a tiny boat of Liam's over to me and asked me to put it in my pocket. Silly, little boy.

As you can see Timbo's house is a pretty fun place.
I guess I can see why the kid's keep asking when we can go back. Thanks again T & J for letting us hang with you for a bit. We had as much fun as the kiddos.

No comments: