Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Super Saturday!!

This was past Saturday could be summed up in one word, SUPER!!
We literally didn't do much of anything, but just had a wonderful day being together as a fam. The weather was awesome so we spent most of the day outside. It had been awhile since we didn't have day or evening plans so perhaps that's while it was so enjoyable.
Since it was such a super day I couldn't help but have the camera out. :)
A couple of cute pics of my three little sweeties.

Sick of being photographed at this point. :)

Some of my stylish little man sporting daddy's shades.
Such a little stud!
A tender moment of Bry and Koop hanging in the garage watching a little Madagascar.
A sweet smile from my handsome little man.
And one of my beautiful little girl with me.

More of Kolter being Kolter... showing off the little goofball within.
Looking back at the pics I can see why this was such a SUPER day. What a SUPER fam I have been blessed with. Looking forward to many more Saturday's like this one.

No comments: