Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

So I was doing laundry today when my little monkey climbed inside the dryer once all the clothes were unloaded and it was open and empty. I couldn't help but snap a pic. On a side note he can't get the dryer door open without help so there's no chance he'll be hiding in there unsupervised. Typically he'll mess with the lent trap, when I'm doing laundry, but has never climbed inside of it until today. Stinker. I did have a hard time getting him out as he thought he was quite something sitting inside. Lots of tears were involved in prying him out of there. Gotta love my curious little monkey. And as a side note this is his typical look when we're home lately. He loves to be in just a diaper and his snow boots. Such a combo, don't you think? Not sure why, but dressing him has been quite the challenge on most days as of the last week or so. Praying his strong willed phase passes quickly.

3 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Maybe he's going to be a nudist when he grows up!

And the strong will phase - so far I know it can last at least through 11 years!

Fun photos!

Post family said...

Very Cute! I love the dryer update!

Brad and Jill said...

He is so cute - he just cracks me up! Jill