Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emma, Logan, & Hayden


Over Christmas break we watched Emma, Logan and Hayden and had an enjoyable time. I was quite sure what to expect with six kids, four and under, all under my care, but it went really well. The girls play so well together as do the boys. I think it actually went smoother that afternoon with six than what it sometimes does with three. Kooper, Kolter and Hayden all napped well for a couple of hours so the rest of us decided to make and decorate some cut out cookies. We didn't care that Christmas had passed. Cookies are good anytime, right?
Cookie fun!

Emma would decorate a few and then sample a few. It was too cute.


Kolter and sweet Hayden at one point in the day.
Hayden got lots of attention to put it mildly. Thankfully he's such an easy going baby boy.
A precious pic I snapped of him.
He is a sweetie and filled my baby void that afternoon. It won't be long and he'll be ramming with the big boys.

No comments: