Saturday, December 19, 2009

Preschool Christmas Gathering

Yesterday I was able to spend an hour with Kennedy at school and had some fun making Christmas crafts and doing some activities with her. It was a special treat and I can't wait until the next time as it's such a blessing watching your child learn and engage with others. It's also a great way to get to know her classmates and their parents a little better.
At our first table we made a nice, lift the flap, book.
The girl's had fun creating their books and making them their own.
Anna, Lauren, Kennedy and Audrey.

Making Gingerbread Houses.
Once finished they were able to fill their bags with candy.
Kennedy was even sweet enough to share with her brothers and cousin when we got home.
I think all enjoyed the sweets inside.



Time to decorate cupcakes. Such fun!

Kennedy and her friend, Audrey.

All frosted and decorated and ready to be eaten.

Showing off the darling necklace we made.

Mrs. Genzink

Mrs. VerKaik

I very much enjoyed my one on one time with my special girl.

No comments: