Saturday, December 5, 2009

Museum

Last week my parents and the kids and I ventured to GR in hopes of a fun day at the Children's Museum. The kids love it there and have been asking weekly to go. I had off all day on Monday so it sounded like fun. Once there we realized they aren't open on Monday's. Major bummer. Since we were already in GR we thought we'd check out the public museum and I'm sure glad we did. We all had a great time.
The carousel was a hit for all!

The kids also liked the DOLL exhibit.
Here my boys are sitting down for a little tea party. That doesn't seem quite right, does it? I guess they do have a big sissy that likes to have frequent tea parties with them. Not sure why she wasn't joining them at this moment. Maybe she was taking a bathroom break?!

Barrel FUN!
There was lots of other neat stuff that they enjoyed but this was the extent of my picture taking. All and all it was a fun day. I'm glad my parents were along as there were several groups there on field trips and my kids could've easily got lost in the crowd. With three of us all we had to do was each keep an eye on one kid-slick. Next time we venture there we hope to take Bryan along. There were so many things the kids thought daddy would like to see. (guns and animals :) )

No comments: