Saturday, November 21, 2009

Special Helper

On Friday Kennedy was the special helper at school. This means that I also got to attend class with her, and help out, for the morning. It was such a fun day for me. Seeing her in class was truly a special treat. It was also fun to see her interact with the other children. They have a bunch of sweeties in that class. It's amazing how some take to you like right away. I had several different lap sitters throughout my time there. Looking forward to my next time there with her. She has informed me though that she'd like daddy to help next time, so he might be going in place of me. I'm thankful they give us parents an opportunity to help in the class.
Dressed up as turkey's. The spanish teacher comes in and spends about 15-20 minutes teaching them. I was amazed at how much spanish they could retain. It was super cute.


Addison, Taylor and Kennedy

Kenz and her school BFF, Taylor

The Shopping Cart relay- very entertaining !


All the kiddos lined up and patiently waiting for our turn in the gym.
Since Kennedy was special helper she got to be first in line. She thought that was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

It was so cute to see these pictures...it was a little window into her little world there - it all looks like so much fun...hard to believe Kennedy is even old enough to go to school! Jill