Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pics with Grandma and Grandpa

On Saturday morning, it was a gorgeous one, the kids and I met up with my parents at Morning Side Park in hopes of taking some nice pictures for my parents to use for a Christmas card. I had taken the kids for pics the day before, and it didn't go so well, so I admit I was a tad worried that the pics wouldn't turn out and it'd be another trying experience. My kids don't have a whole lot of sit in them. Anyway, my mom was a thinker and brought three wrapped presents along as a little incentive for them to smile nice. Sure enough it worked and we got some cute shots. They couldn't wait to be done and tear into those presents. I'll have to remember that the next time I get their pics taken. Leave to grandma to get them to behave and smile sweetly. :-)








1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

What sweet pictures - I am sure your parents love them! I love the boys' sweaters! Jill