Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pretty Piggers

Tonight was a great mother/daughter night!
Kennedy, my mom and I headed out for pedicures. One of my favorite treats so it's only right that I share it with my daughter. This was Kennedy's first salon pedi and she loved it! My mom does pedi's on her quite often but tonight was special as we all got our toes done at the same time. The workers had fun with Kenz and thought she was the cutest. They did an awesome job, too, and dolled up her toes with pretty little flowers and polka dots. Perfect flower girl toes, if you ask me. She said that next time, yes she's planning on that already, we also need to get manicures. In this instance having just one daughter is a blessing as it's a little easier on the pocketbook. :-)





3 comments:

tmauro said...

awwww! so cute!

The O'Connor Family said...

Such a fun mommy/daughter pamper time!! And I love the flower on Kenz's toe! :)

Brad and Jill said...

That is so fun! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!!! That must have been so fun for you guys -especially Kennedy! Jill