Sunday, February 22, 2009

Car's Puzzle




Kooper loves puzzles. Typically he's pretty good at tackling the 24 piece ones, with a little help of course. Well the other day, when we got groceries, I said he could get a new puzzle. We went to the game aisle and I just grabbed one that was a Car's brand. I didn't really look at it, other than the fact that I made sure to grab one that we didn't already have. When we got home I realized it was 100+ puzzle for ages 5-7. We were able to start some of it while Kolter was napping and let me tell you, it was quite challenging. I'm not even sure a 5 or 7 year old could tackle it on their own. Maybe I'm just not that experienced when it comes to puzzles. They are fun though. Thankfully daddy was able to help Kooper finish it and the puzzle was successfully completed. It made for some nice father son time. Next time I'll be sure to grab the 24 piece though as they are a tad more toddler friendly.

No comments: