Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who does Kolter look like...

Kolter
Kennedy
Kooper
This is for all those who ask who Kolter looks like. In my opinion he's a pretty good mix of both. I'm not sure I can say for certain that he looks more like one than the other. He has the least amount of hair... that's all I really do know for sure. I'm sure in the months to come we'll be able to tell if he favors Kennedy (more of Bryan's side) or Kooper.(more of my side) For now I thought I'd post some pics of all three around 3 weeks of age.

2 comments:

TracyVDM said...

I think he favors Kooper a little more than Kennedy, but he definitely has his own look!

The Rotman's said...

We totally agree that he has his own look going. It'll be fun to see how much he changes over the next several months and who he ends up favoring if moreso one or the other.