Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kennedy's 3 year check up...

This morning we had a 10:15 appointment for Kennedy for her 3 year check up. I'm still trying to figure out why I scheduled a 10:15 appointment especially seeing as I had to take all three kids with me. I think I thought my mom would be around but she is recouping in Myrtle Beach. To make a long story short all 4 of us made it out of the house on time and all actually went really well. Kennedy weighed in at 34.5 lbs, which puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and was 39 inches tall. Putting her in the 90th percentile for height. All checked out well and there were no shots today.

Because she was such a trooper she was allowed to pick out something when we headed to the store afterward and she set her sights on some princess lipstick. (imagine that for those who know her fetish of lipsticks)
She is very much enjoying her lipstick this afternoon.

No comments: