Sunday, July 31, 2011

Park Pals and Critter Camp

 Last week I met up with Wendi and kids for a fun morning of play at this lovely little park in Allendale.  We had wanted to check out the splash park that we had both seen pics of.  I was picturing it to be more like Millennium park's splash pad and much to my surprise it was more like the fountains in Holland.  The park is wonderful though and the kids had more than enough fun in the four fountains.





After a fun morning Kennedy and Jenna's fun wasn't quite over.  After a quick lunch and a change of clothes they were ready to spend the afternoon at the Critter Barn.  They did this same two day camp last year and had a blast.  I think they felt a little like farm pros since they had been there done that but both were super excited when I dropped them off.  



Kennedy fell in the love with the bunnies at first sight....  one may be joining our fam in the weeks to come.  You'll have to stay tuned... :)
  Kenz and Jenna, once again, had a great Critter Barn experience and are excited to head back.  They were given volunteer passes so some night they will be able to go back and help with chores and stuff on the farm.  I'm thankful my daughter has such a love for animals..  I know this didn't come from me. :)

No comments: