Friday, June 10, 2011

Cheer Camp

Yesterday Kennedy and her friend Emma headed to HCHS for a half day of Cheer Camp.  It's a camp put on by the HCHS cheerleaders as sort of a fundraiser for their summer camps.  Needless to say both girls had a blast.  I'm a tad biased but I do think they are naturals.  We were able to watch them perform a cheer and a dance routine at the end of their time there.  It was the cutest and brought back memories of my days of cheer.  We'll have to see if these girl's follow in their mommies footsteps.  Jami actually recalled her days of leading this same camp when she cheered at HCHS. :) 





Kennedy said she loved cheer camp and even today I found her trying to recall some of cheer they learned.  Their dance was to Hannah Montana's Rockstar song so of course we had to find it on youtube and dance it up today. :)

1 comment:

The O'Connor Family said...

Love it...and I agree they are naturals at it :)