Sunday, April 25, 2010

Turkey- Turkey

My husband is the man!!!
Not only did he tote two kids out into the woods on the opening evening of his hunting season, but they also came home with a turkey. I know I had my doubts about him having success when it came to taking the kids along. I mean getting them to sit still or be quiet for more than 10 minutes isn't an easy task. He has decided to mount this turkey since it's a first for the kiddos. What a great way to spend some quality daddy/child time. The kids had as much fun as Bryan out there and couldn't wait to tell anyone who would listen about the turkey they shot.

Kolter was a tad sad the night he took Kennedy and Kooper out that Bry decided to take him out on Thursday night and help call for his brother who still hoped for a turkey. Kennedy has dance on Thursday nights so I dropped her off and buzzed the boys home so Kolt could get ready to go hunting. Kooper thought he needed to tag along as well. Bryan had a feeling the two boys together wouldn't go as smooth as it did the other night. He was right and ended up sitting in the truck with a dvd on about an hour into it. Ross rode with them and was still hoping for a bird or he would've just headed home. I can just picture it. Kolter didn't nap all that long during the day so I think lack of sleep played a role in his behavior. Needless to say after that experience Bryan has decided to wait a few more years before taking the little one along. At least we got some cute pics of the boys are suited up and ready to hit the woods.


No comments: