Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kolter Scott!

Born weighing 7lbs. 3oz. and today weighing in at 22lbs. 10oz. Oh how fast you grew.
Our handsome little sweetie is one year old today!!

He went for his 1 year well child today, nice present I know, and weighed in at 22lbs. 10oz. and was 30 inches in length. That puts him in both the 50th percentile for height and weight which is where he's been pacing pretty much since birth.

We had a party for him and Kennedy on Saturday with family so I'll be posting pics from that event when I get a chance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The O'Connor Family said...

Happy first birthday Kolter!

Brad and Jill said...

Wow - I can't believe how fast he grew up! He is so incredibly sweet and I just love him. Jill