Monday, March 3, 2008

Kooper's Haircut




Tonight both Kooper and Bryan went to Rachel to get haircuts. Although it wasn't Koop's first haircut it was, however, the first time I actually remembered to take my camera along. (shame on me I know) I did feel guilty forgetting it like nine times prior so that's why I'm so giddy about sharing these pics. He did SO good tonight. It was the first time she used a buzzer on him too and he didn't even flinch. For those who know Kooper at all he doesn't sit still for long so we never know how haircut night is going to go. Maybe he's getting used to getting his haircut often because he's been an angel the last couple of cuts. His hair grows fast, like his dad's, so we usually see Rachel about every six weeks or so. As of tonight though he is one styling little man.

3 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Where's the pictures of Bryan getting his haircut???

The Rotman's said...

Bryan asked me the same question. He's neglected as I didn't even snap one pic of him. I was too busy trying to keep the kids from running wild and making a mess of her salon. Maybe next time. :-)

Brad and Jill said...

it's because it was freaky friday and so bryan was actually kooper and kooper, bryan. So "bryan" was being "difficult" and pooping his pants while "kooper" was an angel :)

Just my intuition guessing on this one!